Easy Lemon Lime Punch
Meet the Cook: "This festive-looking green punch has starred at many holiday parties and other events," comments Karen Engstrand of Alma, Wisconsin. "The recipe comes from a cookbook I won in a drawing when I was a child. The cover is lost now, and the pages are yellowing...but the recipes are as wonderful as ever."
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Pour drink mix into a punch bowl. Stir in pineapple juice. Scoop
- sherbet into the bowl; add ginger ale and stir gently. Serve
- immediately. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 113 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.