Easy Lemon Lime Punch Recipe
Meet the Cook: "This festive-looking green punch has starred at many holiday parties and other events," comments Karen Engstrand of Alma, Wisconsin. "The recipe comes from a cookbook I won in a drawing when I was a child. The cover is lost now, and the pages are yellowing...but the recipes are as wonderful as ever."
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Pour drink mix into a punch bowl. Stir in pineapple juice. Scoop sherbet into the bowl; add ginger ale and stir gently. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Lemon-Lime Punch in Country Woman May/June 1997, p38
Reviews for Easy Lemon Lime Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Irish Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >