Easy Lemon Herb Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Flatten chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; place in a skillet. Add broth; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; sprinkle with seasonings. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving equals 129 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.