I adapted this main course from a fish recipe. Since I always keep boneless chicken breasts in the freezer, we enjoy this meal regularly!—Helen Turner, Upland, Indiana
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Flatten chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; place in a skillet. Add broth; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; sprinkle with seasonings. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Herb Chicken in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p7
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Herb Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review