Easy Lemon Curd Bars Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Set aside 1 cup mixture for topping; press remaining mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread lemon curd over crust. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, almonds and reserved topping mixture; sprinkle over lemon curd.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Curd Bars(5)
Sort By :
I made these but found there wasn't enough lemon curd to spread across the whole pan, but I had a jar of orange marmalade on hand so used that to fill in all the empty spaces and that worked great! These taste wonderful! Will definitely make these again!
Great recipe!! I cheated and began with a sugar cookie mix. Followed directions on box and reserved crumbs as this recipe calls for. The addition of lemon curb, coconut and almonds makes the stand above 'normal' lemon bars. These bars are beautiful enough for a fancy cookie platter but easy enough to make for after school snack. Highly recommend this lemony treat!
Tonight I'm making this for my lemon loving daughter :-)
Very good! Will definitely make again.
I made these lemon bars sooo easy and the lemon curd was just the right taste. they will go to the family reunion next year
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Lemon Bars >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >