Easy Lemon Curd Recipe
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- Finely grated peel of 4 lemons
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 2 minutes. Pour into jars; cool.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer. Sauce is good on pound cake, muffins, pancakes and waffles. Yield: 3 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Curd(1)
Sort By :
I have two lemon trees & am olways lloking for recipes...this one was qick & easy & sooo good...I have made it twice & will make it many times more