Easy Lemon Cake
Garnish cake with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using two greased
- 9-in. round baking pans. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let
- stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread evenly between cake
- layers and stack on serving plate. Frost top and sides of cake with
- whipped topping. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until
- ready to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.