Easy Lemon Cake Recipe
Garnish cake with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool completely.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread evenly between cake layers and stack on serving plate. Frost top and sides of cake with whipped topping. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC