Easy Lemon-Blueberry Jam
After one taste of this delightfully sweet and simple jam, people will find it hard to believe that you didn't spend many long hours in a hot kitchen. Of course, you don't have to let them in on your "secret"!
32 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- In a large saucepan, slightly crush 2 cups of blueberries. Add
- remaining berries and sugar, mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring
- constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Pour hot jam into jars or containers. Cover and cool. Refrigerate.
- Yield: 4 half-pints.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 68 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.