Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets Recipe
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine raspberries and confectioners' sugar; mash with a fork. Spoon into tart shells.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon curd. Pipe or spoon over filling. Top with fresh raspberries if desired. Yield: 15 tartlets.
1 tartlet equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.