Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets
These flaky, sweet treats filled with raspberries are a fun ending to a great weeknight meal. And they come together in mere minutes. — Elizabeth Dehart, West Jordan, Utah
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and confectioners' sugar; mash
- with a fork. Spoon into tart shells.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon curd. Pipe or spoon
- over filling. Top with fresh raspberries if desired.
- Yield: 15 tartlets.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tartlet equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.