Easy Lazy Lasagna
Lasagna may seem like more work than it's worth to some people. But one day when I had a craving for it, I devised this simple recipe.Carol Mead, Los Alamos, New Mexico
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wide noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella and cottage cheeses.
- Fold in noodles. Pour into two 2-cup baking dishes coated with
- cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 409 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 1,076 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.