- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wide noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella and cottage cheeses. Fold in noodles. Pour into two 2-cup baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Easy Lazy Lasagna
Sort By :
I was in the mood for lasagna but didn't have the noodles on hand so I followed this recipe using macaroni (the kids enjoy that more anyway!), and some ground beef I had already fried up in the fridge. I made it as a large casserole so it could feed the whole family (doubled the recipe). Served with garlic toast. Delicious!
I've made this recipe for my family since it was first published in TOH. So much easier than going to all the work of making traditional lasagna & nearly as tasty. I have to quadruple the recipe to feed everyone. I use 16 oz. of shredded mozzarella because we like the extra cheese. Otherwise, I follow the recipe exactly. Very good & quick!
Actually, I'd prepared this recipe back when it was featured in Taste of Home!
I used 1-1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and layered the noodles, sauce and cheeses as one would for regular lasagna. I used one small casserole and I'd baked the casserole for 45 minutes at 375o F. I'd found this to be a very tasty dish to prepare! Thank you, Carol Mead, for this recipe! It is a keeper and it does take much less time than preparing a regular lasagna! DELowenstein
This really was VERY easy. Plus with the extra sauce, cheeses, and noodles...you could easily make 2 more after the inital 2. I would suggest maybe adding 1/4-1/2 cup of extra sauce just cuz it seemed a bit dry. Easy peesy, lemon squeezy (as the kids say) meal for a weeknight.
With meat - did u forget to add // or forget to say
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Dinner Recipes >
- Vegetarian For Two Recipes >
- Vegetarian Main Dishes >
- Vegetarian Recipes >