Easy Lazy Lasagna Recipe
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wide noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella and cottage cheeses. Fold in noodles. Pour into two 2-cup baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Easy Lazy Lasagna(10)
Sort By :
Actually, I'd prepared this recipe back when it was featured in Taste of Home!
I used 1-1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and layered the noodles, sauce and cheeses as one would for regular lasagna. I used one small casserole and I'd baked the casserole for 45 minutes at 375o F. I'd found this to be a very tasty dish to prepare! Thank you, Carol Mead, for this recipe! It is a keeper and it does take much less time than preparing a regular lasagna! DELowenstein
This really was VERY easy. Plus with the extra sauce, cheeses, and noodles...you could easily make 2 more after the inital 2. I would suggest maybe adding 1/4-1/2 cup of extra sauce just cuz it seemed a bit dry. Easy peesy, lemon squeezy (as the kids say) meal for a weeknight.
With meat - did u forget to add // or forget to say
I made this last night but added 3/4 lb. crumbled italian sausage. It was a bit too salty for my taste but had a real good flavor. My 4-yr-old LOVED it and wants it again tonight. I put it in 4 individual ramekins.
After reading the reviews of my recipe, I realized that most people do not use spaghetti sauce with meat already in it. I make pots of it in the fall and freeze it in Ziplok bags so it can be thawed quickly while the noodles are cooking.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Dinner Recipes >
- Vegetarian For Two Recipes >
- Vegetarian Main Dishes >
- Vegetarian Recipes >