Because I enjoy spending a fair amount of time in the kitchen, our kids have also learned to like cooking. All four kids make this salad together and take pride in serving it to the family.—Marsha Ransom, South Haven, Michigan
Featured In: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 to 4 cups (8 to 16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. pan, layer lettuce, green pepper, onions and peas; do not toss. Spread Miracle Whip over all; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Easy Layered Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p14
Reviews for Easy Layered Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review