- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 to 4 cups (8 to 16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. pan, layer lettuce, green pepper, onions and peas; do not toss. Spread Miracle Whip over all; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Easy Layered Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p14
Reviews for Easy Layered Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review