Easy Layer Bars Recipe
These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! They're great to have on hand for a snack.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1. Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, them chocolate chips, then nuts on top of butter. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool several hours before cutting. Yield: 16 bars.
1 each: 279 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Easy Layer Bars
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC