Easy Layer Bars
These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! They're great to have on hand for a snack.
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs, then
- coconut, them chocolate chips, then nuts on top of butter. Pour milk
- over all. Do not stir. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean. Cool several hours before
- cutting. Yield: 16 bars.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 279 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.