- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, them chocolate chips, then nuts on top of butter. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool several hours before cutting. Yield: 16 bars.
Originally published as Easy Layer Bars in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p42
Reviews for Easy Layer Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review