Easy Latte Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms. Continue whisking until foam measures 1/8 to 1/4 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a cup; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Easy Latte(2)
Sort By :
You can easily substitute almond or soy milk for a quick and simple non-dairy latte!
I wanted to customize this recipe, so I added a hint of mint, chocolate powder, and a little more sugar. I ended up with a great chocolate mint latte! Or I would add honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg and have another kind! It was great!
More Recipe Collections
- Hot Beverages >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >