- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Reese's pieces
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and milk. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Kitchen Sink Cookies
"We didn't do the reeses pieces because we didn't have them on hand, but these came out great. I don't think they are "easy' though. They are just as complicated as any other cookie. But the flavor and softness were perfect."
"My Dad used to make cookies like this when I was a kid. The whole neighborhood of kids would be there waiting. We called them "Starks" cookies because of our last name. He didn't measure, just dumped and added whatever we had available."
"Mine turned out too flat, and they tasted too sweet. Not worth the time or ingredients."
"Did not go over very well at potluck supper. Expensive to make."