Crisp on the outside and soft inside, these cookies are packed with oats, coconut, chocolate and tons of flavor. Brittney Musgrove - Dallas, Georgia
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Reese's pieces
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and milk. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Kitchen Sink Cookies in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p53
Reviews for Easy Kitchen Sink Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review