- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large
- saucepan, saute onion and celery in oil until tender. Add garlic;
- cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the broth, beans and spinach. Stir in
- pasta, meatballs and remaining salt and pepper.
- Cook until spinach is tender and meatballs are heated through.
- Garnish with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 205 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 1,024 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.