Easy Italian Tomato Salad Recipe
My guests were delighted with the colorful fresh-tasting salad. It has a wonderful dressing—made with fresh basil and parsley—to complement the juicy tomato slices.—Faye Wortman, Evansville, Indiana
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1. In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Arrange the tomatoes in a shallow serving dish; top with onion and dressing. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 127 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Easy Italian Tomato Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC