Easy Italian Style Green Beans Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. Place beans in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 103 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Easy Italian Style Green Beans
"very, very simple and excellent flavor; I cooked the beans about twice as long as it said because we like them a little more tender"