Easy Italian Style Green Beans Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. Place beans in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 103 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Easy Italian Style Green Beans
"very, very simple and excellent flavor; I cooked the beans about twice as long as it said because we like them a little more tender"