- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Place beans in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Italian-Style Green Beans in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p17
Reviews for Easy Italian Style Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2012
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2010
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2010
"very, very simple and excellent flavor; I cooked the beans about twice as long as it said because we like them a little more tender"