A simple homemade dressing makes this salad a flavorful option for any meal, but it’s ideal with lasagna, spaghetti, manicotti and more. —Cathy Desper, Staunton, Virginia
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup salad croutons
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Divide spinach among 10 salad plates; top with tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with cheese and croutons. Yield: 10 servings (2/3 cup vinaigrette).
Originally published as Italian Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p79
Reviews for Easy Italian Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2011
"This was absolutely delicious and made a colorful presentation - the balsamic dressing tastes exactly like the balsamic dressing made at my favorite Italian restaurant! This one is definitely going into my "favorites"!"