Easy Italian Sausage Sandwiches Recipe
There's no need for other condiments when you jazz up sausages with zippy peppers.—Bonnie Jost, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- 16 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 2 each medium green, sweet red, yellow and orange peppers, julienned
- 2 banana peppers, julienned, optional
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 16 brat or hot dog buns, split
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausages in batches over medium heat until no longer pink. Meanwhile, in another large skillet, saute peppers and onion in oil. Drain sausages.
- 2. Place a sausage in each bun. Top each with about 1/3 cup pepper mixture. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Easy Italian Sausage Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC