Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
This chocolaty treat is perfect for summer days, and so easy to make! With store-bought ice cream sandwiches, you can whip up this dessert in no time.Cathie Valentine, Graniteville, South Carolina
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in
- the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with
- chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Cover and freeze
- for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 244 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.