Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Recipe
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- 1. Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
1 piece: 244 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
"This dessert is awesome. I made it for company as kind of a last minute dessert and It was hard to find anything wrong with it because who doesn't love every ingredient that went into it? To have all of those ingredients put together in layers and frozen was a bonus. Very, very easy to make and very, very delicious!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.