Easy Hot Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
My mom made these turkey sandwiches as far back as I can remember...and I still make them often today. You'll love their fast-to-fix convenience.
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or process American cheese
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 4 slices tomato, optional
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Spread each slice of toast with 1 teaspoon butter. Place toast in a shallow baking pan. Top with the turkey, cheddar cheese, two bacon strips and tomato if desired. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Broil 5 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Hot Turkey Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC