Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe
I'm a busy stay-at-home mom with a 3-year-old son. I love this recipe because it's easy to prepare in advance and keep refrigerated. Put it in the oven when guests arrive, and by the time you've poured beverages, the dip is ready. It gets gobbled up quickly! -Karen Riordan, Fern Creek, Kentucky
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- tortilla chips or breadsticks
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread on the bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer. Top with the pizza sauce and peppers. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips or breadsticks. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 134 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Hot Pizza Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC