Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
For years I had been looking to duplicate hot fudge sauces like those made in restaurants. So I was thrilled to find this recipe.—Nancy Nielson, Cambridge, Ohio
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk
- Place all ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook and stir over medium
- heat until chocolate is melted. Serve warm. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 122 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.