I bring this mix along when we travel to enjoy as a bedtime snack in our hotel room. It has a mild chocolate flavor that's not too rich or sweet. —Leslie Meierding, Missoula, Montana
- 1 package (25.6 ounces) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) hot cocoa mix
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (6 ounces) powdered nondairy creamer
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 17 cups.
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in 3/4 cup boiling water until blended. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Hot Chocolate Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p110
Reviews for Easy Hot Chocolate Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review