- 1 package (25.6 ounces) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) hot cocoa mix
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (6 ounces) powdered nondairy creamer
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 17 cups.
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in 3/4 cup boiling water until blended. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Easy Hot Chocolate Mix
Sort By :
"zumbamami: Recipes specify hot cocoa mix because it dissolves easily in hot water. If you use regular baking cocoa, it will not dissolve and the cocoa will sit on top of your drink. It's important to differentiate between the two."
"I don't understand why all the hot cocoa mix "recipes" need you to add hot cocoa mix"
"This is oh so very good and very easy to make. Makes great gifts at Christmas and stores nicely."