- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the pecans, raisins and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Easy Holiday Fudge in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p71
Reviews for Easy Holiday Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2013
I made the Rocky Road recipe. Easy to prepare and received rave reviews! Rich flavor and makes a beautiful gift.