Easy Holiday Fudge
A friend shared this quick and easy candy recipe with me. The holidays wouldn't be the same without it.
81 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter;
- set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer,
- stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the
- pecans, raisins and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge
- into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about
- 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 82 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.