Easy Holiday Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the pecans, raisins and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
1 piece: 82 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Easy Holiday Fudge
"This is a nice, easy recipe. I had to leave out the nuts and raisins for my children, but still a delicious smooth fudge."
"I made the Rocky Road recipe. Easy to prepare and received rave reviews! Rich flavor and makes a beautiful gift."