- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion in butter over medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in green beans and seasonings. Cook and stir 6-8 minutes longer or until beans are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Herbed Green Beans
Sort By :
Great !! We loved it, but than we love just about everything. Not picky eaters, that's for sure..!!
I made these tonight and EVERYONE liked them! My daughter (who is our toughest food critic) asked me to make them again :) Thanks TOH!
This is a very delicious and different green bean recipe. I make it often!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >