Easy Ham Hash Recipe
- 1 pound finely ground fully cooked ham
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large bowl, combine ham and onion. Shred potatoes and add to ham mixture. Stir in the butter, Parmesan cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, pressing down firmly. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Ham Hash(6)
Sort By :
I was needing a recipe for leftover ham and found this one. Very easy and economical to prepare it was delicious. Would make a very good brunch dish.
This was really good. We like it alot.
for lmnh8--I use my cuisinart's steel blade and pulse the ham until I see the size I want.
this looks great, any ideas on the best way to grind the ham?
My dad loves this. It turned out really good. I have made it for him at least 6 times already.