Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat. Stir in the noodles and sour cream; cook until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 554 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 797 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.