This is one of the dishes my family requests most often whenever I ask what they'd like for dinner. It takes only minutes and it tastes great, so I always honor the request.—Julie Curfman, Chehalis, Washington
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat. Stir in the noodles and sour cream; cook until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ground Beef Stroganoff in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p129
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review