Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin(6)
Sort By :
It was the best! It was easy to prepare and the flavor was amazing. I served spiced-cherry sauce with it. I will be making it again.
The most tender and moist tenderloin I've ever had!! Have made this several times with rave reviews!!
Awesome,,, very tender and moist.. No changes needed!
This is an awesome marinade! I use the kraft italian vinagrette with extra virgin olive oil.
This is so simple and really good. I made it for Valentine's Day and my husband and I think it's a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Marinades >