Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 171 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.