- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
It was the best! It was easy to prepare and the flavor was amazing. I served spiced-cherry sauce with it. I will be making it again.
The most tender and moist tenderloin I've ever had!! Have made this several times with rave reviews!!
Awesome,,, very tender and moist.. No changes needed!
This is an awesome marinade! I use the kraft italian vinagrette with extra virgin olive oil.
This is so simple and really good. I made it for Valentine's Day and my husband and I think it's a keeper.