“We’ve been making this dish for years and everyone who tastes it requests the recipe," writes Debbie Wigle of Williamson, New York. "We often double it and serve the leftovers on a mixed green salad.”
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p57
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review