- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easy Grilled Lemon Chicken
Sort By :
The lemon flavour was just too strong.
This is a good, low calorie dish. The lemon is very flavorful. I used fresh herbs, which made it better-tasting to me!
Loved this! Best marinade for chicken yet.
I've been making this for years..... one of our favorites!!!