Easy Greek Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, olives, cheeses and remaining lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice equals 321 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 719 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Easy Greek Pizza
"My husband claimed this as his favorite pizza."
"I didn't use the lemon-pepper seasoning, so it needed something. I think I would add bell peppers."
"I made this for Saturday night dinner and it was delicious. My husband does not like olives so these were omitted. It is still delicious! I did use a boboli thin crust."
"This has become our favorite pizza recipe."
"This recipe is awesome, execpt I added artichoke hearts, mushrooms and thinly sliced tomatoes. I used Bobali thin pizza crust and instead of pizza sauce, used Classico Alfredo Sauce. My family and friends love the pizza. It is awesome. Highly recommend you try it as the original recipe or added ingredients that I did."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.