Easy Greek Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, olives, cheeses and remaining lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice equals 321 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 719 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.