“I created this recipe when trying to use leftovers from a dinner party. If you prefer to go meatless, it’s great without the chicken, too.” —Jennifer Beck, Meridian, Idaho
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, olives, cheeses and remaining lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Greek Pizza in Healthy Cooking October/November 2010, p60
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Easy Greek Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review