Easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Easy Greek Pasta Salad
"LOVED THIS! Doubled everything (except the dressing) and ate it for lunch and dinner for a couple of days! Definitely will be making this again and again!"
"My husband and I really liked this pasta salad and he's not one for pasta, and I'm usually not one for olives, but it all tasted great together. I also loved how easy it was to throw together. I ended up adding more chicken (about 1 cup total) and using reduced fat feta and reduced fat dressing and it was still very delicious!!!"
"My family enjoyed this recipe. I added a bit more feta cheese.."
"I used grilled chicken and a little bit more peppers and olives than was called for."
"I loved this recipe as it was easy to make and delicious! I received rave reviews at Easter dinner as it was a nice compliment to the honey-glazed ham! I did omit the chicken, however. I was also able to use the leftover ingredients to make myself a nice salad using the rest of the creamy ceaser dressing! Great stuff!"
"This is the best pasta salad I have had! Easy to prepare and it is VERY good. I added extra dressing and feta cheese. Made it for a birthday party and there were 4 requests for the recipe. I will be making this one many more times!JillGingras"