Easy Greek Pasta Salad
My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. I've taken it to church picnics and potlucks, and someone always asks for the recipe. —Laura Freeman, Ruffin, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers
- and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.