My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. I've taken it to church picnics and potlucks, and someone always asks for the recipe. —Laura Freeman, Ruffin, North Carolina
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Pasta Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p43
Reviews for Easy Greek Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review