- 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Greek Pasta Salad
Sort By :
My husband and I really liked this pasta salad and he's not one for pasta, and I'm usually not one for olives, but it all tasted great together. I also loved how easy it was to throw together. I ended up adding more chicken (about 1 cup total) and using reduced fat feta and reduced fat dressing and it was still very delicious!!!
My family enjoyed this recipe. I added a bit more feta cheese..
I used grilled chicken and a little bit more peppers and olives than was called for.
I loved this recipe as it was easy to make and delicious! I received rave reviews at Easter dinner as it was a nice compliment to the honey-glazed ham! I did omit the chicken, however. I was also able to use the leftover ingredients to make myself a nice salad using the rest of the creamy ceaser dressing! Great stuff!
This is the best pasta salad I have had! Easy to prepare and it is VERY good. I added extra dressing and feta cheese. Made it for a birthday party and there were 4 requests for the recipe. I will be making this one many more times!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Salads >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >