Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the dressing, cheese, olives and garlic powder; heat through.
- 2. Line pita halves with lettuce, tomato and onion; fill each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 381 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 832mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein .
Reviews for Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches
"quite tasty, but no real wow factor."
"Greek chicken sandwiches are a family favourite in my home and one we make as often as we can. It's simple, easy, and absolutely delicious and one we'll be keeping for a long time to come."