Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
"My wife and I ate sandwiches similar to these at a restaurant and enjoyed them. But they weren't nearly as flavorful as this easy and zesty recipe I came up with!" Tom Wolf - Tigard, Oregon
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the dressing, cheese, olives and garlic powder; heat through.
- 2. Line pita halves with lettuce, tomato and onion; fill each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 381 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 832mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2015
"quite tasty, but no real wow factor."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC