"My wife and I ate sandwiches similar to these at a restaurant and enjoyed them. But they weren't nearly as flavorful as this easy and zesty recipe I came up with!" Tom Wolf - Tigard, Oregon
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the dressing, cheese, olives and garlic powder; heat through.
- Line pita halves with lettuce, tomato and onion; fill each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking October/November 2008, p55
Reviews for Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2015
"quite tasty, but no real wow factor."
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2010
"Greek chicken sandwiches are a family favourite in my home and one we make as often as we can. It's simple, easy, and absolutely delicious and one we'll be keeping for a long time to come."