- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the dressing, cheese, olives and garlic powder; heat through.
- Line pita halves with lettuce, tomato and onion; fill each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches
Sort By :
Made this for dinner tonight in about 10 minutes and it was excellent! I used leftover cooked chicken that I had on hand, and I used a Greek vinaigrette instead of the Caesar dressing and garlic powder. Very quick, easy, and flavorful.
Greek chicken sandwiches are a family favourite in my home and one we make as often as we can. It's simple, easy, and absolutely delicious and one we'll be keeping for a long time to come.