- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Pie
Sort By :
"I love the recipe and have made it a lot because it is sooooooo good! I make it about 4 times every year and always love this recipe ."
"Easy and tasty. Chocolate crumb crust is just right for it. We used regular whipped cream instead of whipped topping and it worked fine, just took more time."
"my family loved it"
"Easy to make but not a "gotta have that" recipe score."