This pie has become a Christmas classic in our family. Although now, I make it throughout the year! —Melissa Sokasits, Warrenville, Illinois
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) Andes mint candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup of the mint candies. Spoon into crust.
- Place remaining whipped topping in another bowl. Fold in extract and, if desired, food coloring. Spread over pudding mixture; top with remaining candies. Refrigerate, covered, 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grasshopper Pie in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p61
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review