- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Pie(43)
Sort By :
Easy and tasty. Chocolate crumb crust is just right for it. We used regular whipped cream instead of whipped topping and it worked fine, just took more time.
my family loved it
Easy to make but not a "gotta have that" recipe score.
Adding Nesquick chocolate powder to the milk (Bunny Milk) when you mix the pudding makes it extra chocolatey fudgy. In case you didn't know! :)
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Pie Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >