- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) Andes mint candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup of the mint candies. Spoon into crust.
- Place remaining whipped topping in another bowl. Fold in extract and, if desired, food coloring. Spread over pudding mixture; top with remaining candies. Refrigerate, covered, 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Pie
"My husband said this pie is very tasty and creamy and refreshing."
"I love the recipe and have made it a lot because it is sooooooo good! I make it about 4 times every year and always love this recipe ."
"my family loved it"
"easy to make but not a "gotta have that" recipe score."
"Adding Nesquick chocolate powder to the milk (Bunny Milk) when you mix the pudding makes it extra chocolatey fudgy. In case you didn't know! :)"