- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup of the mint candies. Spoon into crust.
- Place remaining whipped topping in another bowl. Fold in extract and, if desired, food coloring. Spread over pudding mixture; top with remaining candies. Refrigerate, covered, 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Pie
Sort By :
"My husband said this pie is very tasty and creamy and refreshing."
"I make this pie regularly for family members and get-togethers. It is so simple and is inexpensive to make! Its a great summer time pie or when you don't want a heavy dessert after a big meal! It is wonderful!!!!"
"I love the recipe and have made it a lot because it is sooooooo good! I make it about 4 times every year and always love this recipe ."
"Easy and tasty. Chocolate crumb crust is just right for it. We used regular whipped cream instead of whipped topping and it worked fine, just took more time."
"my family loved it"