Easy Grasshopper Pie Recipe
This pie has become a Christmas classic in our family. Although now, I make it throughout the year! —Melissa Sokasits, Warrenville, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- 2. In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 336 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC