This quick pie is such an ego booster. My family compliments me the entire time they’re eating it. A big hit at work potlucks, too, it’s good to the last crumb. I promise you it’ll ‘hop’ right off the plate! —Kim Murphy, Albia, Iowa
- 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peppermint candies
- Chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Spread ice cream into crust. Sprinkle with cookies and candies; drizzle with ice cream topping. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p17
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review