It only takes four ingredients and a few moments of time to make this delightful main dish. Tara Ernspiker — Falling Waters, West Virginia
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce mixture over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Salmon in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p25
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Glazed Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review